Dianne Primavera Gets Things Done!
A Proven Track Record of Strong Leadership
- When cancer patients came to Dianne and said they were dying because they couldn't afford their oral chemotherapy, she got a law passed that made their treatments more affordable.
- When school bus drivers told Dianne that they were concerned about bus stop safety, Dianne got a law passed that helped make kids safer on their way to and from school.
- When residents at the Broomfield Skilled Nursing Facility asked for help moving adult stem cell research along in hopes of finding a cure for their disabilities, Dianne got a law passed that created a fund for new research and treatment.
- When Dianne was Chair of the bipartisan Legislative Audit Committee, she worked across party lines to make government more efficient and save the taxpayers money.
- When Dianne learned that unexpired medications were polluting our drinking water, she got a law passed that encouraged hospitals and other facilities to donate them to non-profit organizations.
- When Dianne learned recent combat veterans were returning home with serious brain injuries, she got a law passed with bipartisan support that allowed veterans to access a broad range of educational resources and treatment options.
With your support, Dianne will get even more done for Colorado!